These beauties are full of super food nutrients and detoxifying properties! They are super easy to make and are delish for leftovers the next day. The Italian Centre Shop in Edmonton carries the BEST tortillas made with olive oil - so check them out!
Fairly Easy Fish Tacos
· 6 small pieces of cod
· 2 TBSP coconut oil
· Kosher seasoning salt
· Non-GMO small soft taco shells
· Avocado slices
· 3 C shredded red cabbage
· ½ C cilantro chopped
· 1 green onion chopped
· 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
· ½ C organic sour cream
· ¼ C olive oil mayo
· Zest from 1 lime
· Juice from 1 lime
· 2 TBSP honey
· 1 garlic clove minced
· Pinch of salt and pepper
- Prepare the slaw by tossing the cabbage, cilantro, garlic and olive oil in a bowl. Set aside for serving.
- Season large frying pan on medium high heat with coconut oil. Cook fish (turning once) until middle is not translucent but flaky (don't dry out).
- While fish is cooking, prepare your sauce by combining last 7 ingredients in a small bowl and mix until smooth.
- Warm tortilla shells in the oven in a covered dish for 5 mins (optional).
- Pile slaw on warm tortilla shells, top with cod and drizzle with lime cream sauce & top with fresh sliced avocado.
Copyrighted by Amplified Health & Beauty