These cookies are quick and easy to make, store awesome in the freezer, and are great to grab and go! Recipe can be altered to accommodate gluten free/dairy free diets (see notes).
One Bowl Breakfast Cookies
· 6 very ripe bananas
· 3 C Rolled Oats (GF if needed)
· ¾ C Shredded coconut (unsweeted & unsulphured)
· ¾ C Pumpkin seeds
· ¼ C maple syrup
· ¼ C Ground Flax
· ¾ C Dark Choc Chips (or raisins)
· ¼ C Almond Butter (or nut butter)
· 2 tsp Cinnamon
· Pinch of salt
* 1/4 C Protein powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F ON CONVECTION, and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mash the bananas with a potato masher until smooth.
- Measure in the rest of the ingredients listed with the banana mixture, and mix until well combined.
- Let batter sit for 10 mins!!! (This helps the wet ingredients adhere to the dry ingredients so your cookies stick together).
- Scoop mixture onto cookie sheets in large 3” size balls. Flatten gently with your hands so they are about 1” thick.
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown and crispy on the outside (They will be soft in the middle).
- Note: If you add the protein powder, I suggest adding another 2 TBSP of almond butter)
Copyrighted by Amplified Health & Beauty