Updated: Jan 30, 2019
Healthy Pumpkin Chip Muffins
Makes 2 Dozen
· 2 C pure pumpkin puree
· 4 organic eggs
· 3/4 C pure maple syrup or coconut sugar
· 2/3 C melted coconut oil
· ½ C milk of choice
· 2 tsp pure vanilla
· 3 ½ C sprouted spelt flour
· 2/3 C organic rolled oats
· 4 tsp cinnamon
· 2 tsp baking soda
· ½ tsp sea salt
· 1 C organic dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 Deg
- Melt coconut oil and then mix all wet ingredients together in a large bowl until smooth.
- Measure out all dry ingredients (on top of wet ingredients) and mix together until JUST blended.
- Scoop evenly into 24 paper lined muffin cups, or coconut oil seasoned pans and then sprinkle with a few more oats.
- Bake for 23-25 mins (longer for stoneware) or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Copyrighted by Amplified Health & Beauty