Gluten free, refined sugar free, high fibre treat!
This recipe is my kids' new favorite!!! I spend hours in the kitchen coming up with recipes we can feel good about eating, and for a treat, this is pretty awesome. Enjoy!
Healthy Blender Blondies
· 1 19oz can of chickpeas
· ½ C almond butter
· ¼ C extra Virgin Olive Oil
· 2 organic eggs
· ¼ C maple syrup
· ¼ C coconut palm sugar
· 4 TBSP almond milk
· 3 tsp vanilla **
· ½ tsp sea salt
· ½ C gluten free flour **
· 1 tsp baking powder
· ½ tsp baking soda
· ½ C dark choc chips plus a few more for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350 F, and season 9x13 glass pan with pure coconut oil spray or butter.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- In any order, measure all ingredients EXCEPT CHOCOLATE CHIPS into a Vitamix blender or a food processor.
- Blend until smooth (1-2 mins).
- Pour batter into seasoned pan, add chocolate chips, mix them in and then smooth with a knife.
- Sprinkle a few more choc chips over top of batter.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 mins until golden brown and you can stick a toothpick in the middle and it comes out clean.
** Make your own gluten free flour by mixing equal parts: coconut flour, almond flour, GF oat flour. Store in air tight container in fridge or freezer.
** Make your own vanilla by soaking whole vanilla beans in a small bottle of vodka for 2 mths.
Copyrighted by Amplified Health & Beauty